Elections FAQs


 How do I register to vote?

To register to vote in Greenwood County, you must go through the Greenwood County Courthouse located at 311 N. Main St. Eureka, KS. For your convenience, you may come to City Hall in Madison and fill out a form and we will gladly mail it to the Greenwood County Election Officer for you.

 Where do I vote?

Elections in Madison, KS are held at the Sauder Center Community Center, located next to the library and city park, at the end of East Main Street.

 Who should I contact with further questions?

You may call The City of Madison at 620-437-2556 for any further questions.

To contact Greenwood County directly, please call 620-583-8121